- Totally wireless guitar amplifier with newly developed BOSS technology delivers rock-solid sound with ultra-low latency
- Compact wireless transmitter plugs into various kinds of electric guitars and charges while docked in the amp *1
- Transmitter provides 12 hours of playing time on a single charge, and automatically enters standby mode to conserve the charge when no activity is detected
- Always ready to play, with motion sensing technology in the transmitter that instantly wakes the amp from power-saving standby mode
- Premium tones derived from the Katana stage amplifier series, with five unique amp characters and access to over 50 world-class BOSS effects
- Six onboard memories for storing favorite amp and effects setups
- Powerful stereo speaker system with full-range sound and up to 30 watts of power *2
- Edit and organize tones wirelessly with the BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Play along with music streamed wirelessly from a mobile device via Bluetooth®
- Amplifier powered by eight AA-size batteries or included AC adapter
- Aux in for connecting wired devices, plus headphones/recording out for silent practice and music production
With its premium Katana sound engine and wireless operation, the Katana-Air makes it easy to enjoy rich, dynamic guitar tones—complete with advanced BOSS effects—anytime and anywhere. And that means you’ll play more often, improve your skills, and have more fun. When you want to jam at home, there’s no need to set up your big rig or rely on the dry, boxy sound of a mini practice amp. Just plug the Katana-Air’s transmitter into your guitar and riff with great sound from anywhere in the room! Thanks to its portable size and ability to run on batteries, the Katana-Air is an equally great companion for travel, parties, jam sessions with friends, and more.
The Katana-Air features new low-latency digital wireless guitar technology developed by BOSS, providing transparent sound and ultra-quick response without any lag or dropouts. The included compact wireless transmitter plugs into various kinds of electric guitars, and has indicators for power and battery status. A convenient docking port in the amp charges the battery in the transmitter, providing up to 12 hours of total playing time per charge.
The Katana-Air is a true stereo amplifier with two custom-tuned speakers and up to 30 watts of total power, delivering big, rich sound for both guitar amplification and full-range music reproduction. Over Bluetooth, you can stream music from your mobile device and play along with popular songs, backing tracks, YouTube lessons, and more. And when you just want to kick back, the Katana-Air performs double-duty as a high-quality mobile Bluetooth speaker for enjoying tunes from your music library.
The wireless Katana-Air is made even more powerful with its support for external wireless operation via Bluetooth. Available for both iOS and Android devices, the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio app gives you complete control of the Katana-Air right from your smartphone or tablet. You’re able to adjust all the amp’s panel controls, and get exclusive access to effects types and routings that are only available from the app. You can also save setups to the amp’s memories, organize sound libraries on your device, and download free patch collections directly from BOSS Tone Central.