- Class “A” Cathode bias amplifier
- DC filaments on preamp tubes eliminate hum
- Fully regulated power supply with tube rectifier emulation
- Long spring reverb
- Classic Celestion G12M “Greenback” speaker
- Wine Red leatherette finsh with oatmeal grille
- Speaker jack and selectable defeat for disabling the internal speaker
- D.I. Output for connections straight to the board
- All plywood enclosure
- Heavy gauge perforated grille with cloth cover
- Custom design “Chicken Beak” knobs
The Traynor Custom Valve 20WR is perfect for the studio or for any gig where 15 tube watts is more than enough power, but full functionality is required. Unlike competitive amplifiers in this class, the YCV20WR offers the discriminating player two discrete footswitchable channels with true independent gain and volume controls on each channel. A master three band EQ, effects loop, as well as an internal spring reverb are all standard equipment. Additional controls include bright switch on the clean channel and boost switch on the lead channel.
The YCV20WR is a “Class A” power amplifier driven by three 12AX7A’s and two EL84’s and features a Celestion “Greenback” G12M 12 speaker for classic tone.
1 in stock