- Legendary flagship of the Roland Jazz Chorus series since 1975
- Historic “JC clean” tone and signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect
- Powerful 120-watt stereo amp with two 12-inch “silver cone” speakers
- Two input channels (Normal and Effect), each with three-band EQ and bright on/off
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and authentic spring reverb
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
From the beginning, the JC-120 was designed to be the best clean amp ever made. Forty years on, its pure, transparent tonal signature—supported by an integrated stereo amplification system and custom 12-inch speakers—still remains unsurpassed in the guitar world. While other amps have come and gone, the iconic JC clean sound has stood the test of time, relied on by creative players in all genres of music over four decades.
Along with its unique clean tone, the JC-120 is equally revered for its impressive Dimensional Space Chorus effect. While commonplace today, the chorus effect was actually first introduced to the world as part of this very amplifier. Operating in true stereo, the JC-120’s chorus still provides a tonal experience like no other, filling the stage with amazingly lush, immersive sound.