The first timekeeper designed specifically for the band’s timekeeper, Tama’s Rhythm Watch, had everything a drummer needed to make sure the time was right, live and in the studio. The original Rhythm Watch featured enough volume to play with real drums, a large, easy-to-read display, a dial for quick tempo adjustments, separate volumes for quarter notes, eighths and triplets-the list went on and on. So who could ask for more? Well, lots of drummers could and did. So Tama listened to what they wanted and made some changes. The RW105 now features a backlit display, 30 different memory settings, and up to nine different beat divisions. The only thing Tama didn’t change was the simplicity.
– Volume loud enough to be heard over drums
– Large, easy-to-read backlit display
– A dial for quick tempo adjustments
– Separate volumes for quarter notes, eighths, and triplets
– 30 different memory settings (up from 20)
– Nine different beat divisions (up from 6)
Tempo Range: 35-250 BPM
Tempo & Beat Memory: 30 songs
Display: LCD display with BACK LIGHT
Size: 127x25x151mm (5″x 1″x 6″)
Weight: 330g (11.64 oz) including battery
Power Supply: 9V Battery (S-006P) or DC9V 200mA adapter
There are no reviews yet.